The Baking Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been baking much in the past few months, but plan to change the in the next few weeks! I've ordered a KAF starter to try my luck at the homemade bread I've been dreaming about for years.

I'm excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha we'll see how it long it takes me to get something I'm reasonably comfortable sharing with you. I'm considering making sourdough pancakes this weekend, though. Or waffles!  :)  

It's a she.  There aren't enough hours in the day to describe her saga of ex husband, current husband, zillion kids, and how the abused SIL and "mee maw" all live in the same double wide.  It should come as no surprise that she lives in South Carolina.

It's a she.  There aren't enough hours in the day to describe her saga of ex husband, current husband, zillion kids, and how the abused SIL and "mee maw" all live in the same double wide.  It should come as no surprise that she lives in South Carolina.
It cute how you guys assume Yankees know the difference between trashy South and regular South. 

or you cold drive for 2 days and still be in trashy Wyoming / Montana / Dakota's, etc ;)

^^^

nytB1no.jpg

Back