Thanksgiving: What are you thankful for?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful for a relatively healthy and happy family and that my dad is staying busy and managing everything at the house.

I'm Thankful for my wonderful family and everything they are doing. Also (don't mean to rub it in to all those still in the process), I'm thankful that I got my PE license a couple months ago. It's been a goal for YEARS, and I'm finally done. (Don't worry, you'll get there.)

I am super grateful for my new, relatively easy job (compared to the job from hell I came from) that pays well (to me), and I no longer have a 2.5 hour commute (each way!) to get to it so I can be home when I need to be home. Thankful for the overall good health of everyone in my household and, this is a big one, minimal family drama with those outside the household.

Thankful for my husband, thankful for family. Thankful for my little dog and so glad he's recovered from his latest bout of IVDD.  For a job that, while it can be stressful and super bureaucratic at times, allows me the flexibility of working from home and being on engaging projects.  For new experiences out here in the Midwest and for friendships, old and new :)

Also for these Volcano Chicken leftovers because they're pretty yummy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankful for a healthy family and for whomever moved all those late night spam post!

Thankful for you all over the last 12+ years of this crazy board! Have met friends all over the country who have been helpful more than a time or two.

That I survived Thanksgiving surrounded by in-laws and screaming children.

Thankful for living in Canada so I don't have to worry about overwhelming health care costs as I grow old.

Back