TestMasters Exam Prep Class

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mot14

Reaction score
Has anyone taken the Mechanical exam prep class by Testmasters in Houston Tx. I wish they would offer it in other states. Just wanted some feedback. Was it worth ~$1700, did they provide classroom literature. I took theFE course and I thought it was very helpful... Thanks in advance....

Has anyone taken the Mechanical exam prep class by Testmasters in Houston Tx. I wish they would offer it in other states. Just wanted some feedback. Was it worth ~$1700, did they provide classroom literature. I took theFE course and I thought it was very helpful... Thanks in advance....
Two of my co-workers have taken the prep classes. Both of them recommended me to enroll. I have registered for April 2011 PE exam and have enrolled.

I didn't take the class but bought Testmasters literature from a friend who attended the class. I studied the material by myself and I passed the test. I don't think you will need to attend class if you're disciplined to go over literature by yourself. I also used Testmasters literature during the exam. I can sell it to whoever is interested.

I didn't take the class but bought Testmasters literature from a friend who attended the class. I studied the material by myself and I passed the test. I don't think you will need to attend class if you're disciplined to go over literature by yourself. I also used Testmasters literature during the exam. I can sell it to whoever is interested.

I would be interested in purchasing the testmaster literature. Please contact me at [email protected] with your selling price for the testmaster literature.

I would be interested in purchasing the testmaster literature. Please contact me at [email protected] with your selling price for the testmaster literature.

This item is already gone but you can start a new thread with your interest. I'm sure whoever completed the course will be willing to give it away.

Thanks!

I would be interested in purchasing the testmaster literature. Please contact me with your selling price for the testmaster literature.

This item is already gone but you can start a new thread with your interest. I'm sure whoever completed the course will be willing to give it away.

Thanks!

I would be interested in purchasing the testmaster literature. Please contact me with your selling price for the testmaster literature.

Thanks!

Back