Surveying Exam April 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorge06

Reaction score
Anyone else take survey exam so far in April? If so, how did you feel about the test?

I took Surveying couple weeks ago and didn't do so well. I was wondering if I would have to gather references again for reexam application.

I took Surveying couple weeks ago and didn't do so well. I was wondering if I would have to gather references again for reexam application.
No. Just register in Connect and pay to retake the exam.

I took it on April 2nd. I felt 7/10 good about it, but now I'm anxiously waiting for the result. Is the result going to post exactly on the 10th this month?

I took it on April 2nd. I felt 7/10 good about it, but now I'm anxiously waiting for the result. Is the result going to post exactly on the 10th this month?
I hated the waiting period for that reason and reason only I never took the CA exams at the beginning of the month either in 3rd week or 4th week. Good luck as the result would come any day now.

I hated the waiting period for that reason and reason only I never took the CA exams at the beginning of the month either in 3rd week or 4th week. Good luck as the result would come any day now.
I second that... I purposely took it at the end of the month to avoid the extended worry/second guessing/stress etc. On a more positive note, either are better than waiting for 2 months for the 8 hour pen&paper exam results (now 7-10 days I think).

I don't think they ever have an exact date, but hopefully the second week. This was my second attempt so hope the results are better this time around... Good luck to us all!

Last edited:
Back