Sub forums for practicing PEs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like maybe that's one of tmckeon's issues. Wanting to have exclusive space and special rights. Well now he has an extremely exclusive space and you can sign up now for only $5 at f'tard.com

$5 for that! I must be missing something.
You bet you are missing something.

It's called .

In fact, the last time I went to his board he had posts like .

He sent me an e-mail saying if I didn't post anything at his forum, he would ban me. Can you believe that ??!! :winko:

Good luck on the exam Vader, I am a repeat taker.

Toady.

You bet you are missing something.
It's called .

In fact, the last time I went to his board he had posts like .

He sent me an e-mail saying if I didn't post anything at his forum, he would ban me. Can you believe that ??!! :jerkit:

Good luck on the exam Vader, I am a repeat taker.

Toady.

Thanks Toady! I am actually waiting on exam results on my first time through. It seems that the CA board is pretty slow in getting things done.

:winko:

We could have a sub forum to let practicing PEs in the different areas post.
Why would you want to blatantly leave out 'non-PEs ?? Is there somethings that we are unable to contribute to your brand of posting?

All I can say about you tmckeon is that ....

Toady.

He sent me an e-mail saying if I didn't post anything at his forum, he would ban me. Can you believe that ??!! :)
He really told you that? If you register and don't post he will ban you? Man. This guy is really full of himself, isn't he?

Reminds me of an old saying. "If we could buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, we could all retire."
shakehead.gif

That guy is a control freak. He removed my posting privleges on his board. I'm no webmaster, membership dues and bannings aren't how I'd get people to join a new board.

HWY PE said:
I miss the old days... Where did everyone go?
Well, Tmck did make a brief appearance right before the exam to remind us all of how smart he is...before having his avatar changed to a rainbow and getting banned again.

Well, Tmck did make a brief appearance right before the exam to remind us all of how smart he is...before having his avatar changed to a rainbow and getting banned again.
if you believe that was the real T-mac I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

Back