Structural Drafters (Residential wood structures- California)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murad KSE

Reaction score
Hi All,

We are looking for Structural Drafters for Residential wood structures who have done work for California state. work will be contract basis (per job)
interested candidates please send me an email with your Resume and sample project in CA (including calculations).

Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Murad

I'm not a drafter, but I would guess that you probably won't find many drafters here. But you could give a little more detail. Is this multi-story, multi-family type stuff, or single family? Is there a specific software you are looking for? Also, if you just need a drafter, why is the calcs package relevant? Are California drafters running calcs these days?

Hi Hamilton,

Engineers who produce plans sometimes have a drafting service, and yes, drafters produce plans and calculations.
Drafters we are looking for are mainly engineers with one year experience. they can work and learn at the same time, we are whole Salers, we produce mass work for the city of LA.

mainly we are dealing with one and two stories, ADU's and remodeling works.

Best.

Back