Still Can't Believe It!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a couple years (Oct 2014), but I felt the same.  I just passed the second part of the SE this past October and I have that feeling again. Spent the past 3 years studying and preparing for tests and now that I'm done I don't know what to do next.

I am still in disbeleif a few months later as well.  We had another kid a few weeks before the October exam. With an infant and toddler at home now, and two full time working parents, i simply have zero time to study anymore.  At the earliest i was looking at an 830pm start.  And that is with me being super exhausted.  I am really really happy i was able to pass while my wife was on maternity leave.  Good luck to all out there.

Masterpe said:
must be nice being happy settling for just a PE
I don't recall anyone saying they are done pursuing anything else, just sharing excitement for a nice achievement. Try to enjoy your weekend, pal.

sounds like somebody doesn't have much real experience so to try and make up for that they went and got a masters degree, or maybe a PTOE, or maybe even a PMP?  lols...  get the **** outta here phatso!
Alter-ego number 2?

I have never experienced the level of excitement that I had seeing the green "Pass" notification in my entire life. I still think about that often, granted it was only 2 months ago!
I know! Until only recently, I was convinced NCEES was going to email me at some point and say "We've make a mistake" and change my green Pass box to something worse...

I'm extremely jealous. I've wanted to try a Treehouse beer since hearing about them this time last year. But I'm not into shipping/trading beer anymore or driving 6+ hours for beer.
You might like this too. 

image.jpeg

Oh man, we have Tired Hands out here but frankly I find their whole eccentricity/pricing/brand to be off putting. Sole is a few hours away but sitting in line for a few hours on my Saturday morning never appeals enough to go to one of their releases. I'd rather just stay home and brew a batch myself.
Or this one

image.jpeg

Back