States that have Issued PE License Number

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you get your expiration date on Sep. 30,2017?
First-time Licensure - Engineers and Land Surveyors examination fee includes licensure through the first renewal quarter after the exam results were approved by the Board. Approximately one to two months after being notified of passing the examination, first-time licensees will receive a renewal notice for payment of the full renewal fee. Once renewed, the license will be valid for an additional two (2) years. The renewal month and day will remain the same until the license is retired, canceled, or revoked. Geologists and Geophysicists must apply for initial license certification after passing the appropriate examinations. Those eligible for initial license/certification will receive notification from the Board regarding first time licensure.

Answer my own question

Checked online today and saw that I was assigned my license number. I sent my check in on Tuesday so I was surprised how quickly I received my number.

Checked online today and saw that I was assigned my license number. I sent my check in on Tuesday so I was surprised how quickly I received my number.
Forgot to mention I'm in Ohio.

I got my License number today, I took CA test. But why my license expiration date is 9/30/2017? I just passed this Apr....

Received my number from Alabama today. Had to show them the money in the mail and wait impatiently.

Back