SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else noticed what a surprisingly low number of new names have been added to the LLR site? All day yesterday the last number was 26115 today it's up to 26134.
I wish I could figure out if there is any logic to the way the data is being input. They are up to 26186 today, but I'm still not on there.

Yea I was wondering the same thing. I was gonna call but decided not too. It would be nice to know. To me it looks like they stopped at the letter 's'.

I've got my letter, so I know I passed, but I'm itchy to get my name on the lookup so I can start putting P.E. behind my name.

Yea I was wondering the same thing. I was gonna call but decided not too. It would be nice to know. To me it looks like they stopped at the letter 's'.
I'm an S and it was up the first day they posted. The order seems really random. If you didn't provide a business name you won't show up there, maybe that could be the reason????????

Maybe they are going by the seat number. Slates were you in the front of the class??? Worley were you in the back???

Who know what they are doing. You can never seem to figure out much about this exam process.

I provided a business name, and I was about halfway back, so it may just be random. Looks like they aren't adding the same number each day, either. Maybe tomorrow....

Just wondering if anyone had sent off the form to get a certificate mailed to you? Or if anyone knows what it looks like, it's only $10 so I would imagine something similiar to a barbershop license looking thing.

I passed, too!!!!!

Captain Worley, P.E.
138-True-Story.jpg

Back