South Carolina results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was from Tracy Gunter at the LLR.  I applied early and out of state so she emailed to say I passed and that I now  needed to fill out full application once I have necessary experience 
Did you initiate that conversation or did she just send it to you?

I just received my email from the SC Board informing me that I passed... still no email from NCEES. I also sat for the exam early and need to apply for licensure when I get my 4 years experience.

Good luck people.

I am bit confused for what is going on with my stuff. I did not receive an email from LLR, I also am not listed in the Licensee Lookup, but when I go to Print My License it shows me having a license with a PDF copy of it. I am in-state and am NOT early. I may give it until after lunch since things seem to be trickling out then give them a call.

I am bit confused for what is going on with my stuff. I did not receive an email from LLR, I also am not listed in the Licensee Lookup, but when I go to Print My License it shows me having a license with a PDF copy of it. I am in-state and am NOT early. I may give it until after lunch since things seem to be trickling out then give them a call.
I think it takes a day for the licensee lookup system to get updated because mine was showing in my llr account on friday but I wasn't in the licensee lookup system until Saturday.

Anyone have NCEES confirmation yet?  I got email saying I passed but no updates on NCEES yet 

I was in the SCLLR lookup on Saturday and I received an unprompted email from Tracy this morning stating that I passed and my license number.  I am out-of-state and did not take it early.  My NCEES account still shows "Results Pending".  Good luck to all who are still waiting!! 

Back