SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS ARE UP!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez...is right.

They should just waited and updated all names at the same time. This is torture. I am gonna need a nerve pill after all this is over.

Last year everybody was updated at once. I guess we can assume about 78 people passed since M is in the middle of the alphabet.

We will have to see if the statistics hold true.....

Geez...is right. They should just waited and updated all names at the same time. This is torture. I am gonna need a nerve pill after all this is over.
NOT IF YOU PASSED!!

at least you can look up if you passed on the website, for my state they dont have a licensure lookup for FE candidates so I got to wait for EES to mail me my results

Ok ....i am gonna need therapy after this. This is what the website just said.

License Lookup is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Ok i am just gonna laugh!!!!

Hang in there tst!!

I made my husband get the mail on Saturday because I was afraid of having some kind of mental break-down in the post office. This wait is a killer...but it's almost over!

Ok ....i am gonna need therapy after this. This is what the website just said.

License Lookup is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Ok i am just gonna laugh!!!!
Did you pass?

Only 67 licenses issued for October 2006. That is not much. :( :(

nope i didn't see my name. oh well better luck next time.

You are right ....67 is a low number for passing. The passing rate for this year was really low.

nope i didn't see my name. oh well better luck next time.You are right ....67 is a low number for passing. The passing rate for this year was really low.
Sorry to hear that.

I am sure you are pretty bummed right now.

But as mama always told me "There is one thing you cant stop, and that's time."

In other words, Apirl 20, 2007 is 106 days away, and that day will come, which is your oppurtunity to make today's discovery water under the bridge.

Hang in there!

THANKS SCPE, but I am feeling pretty good. It is only a test. No matter what I am still getting a check twice a month. I know that I am a great engineer and that test doesn't say that I am not just because I didn't pass it. I pray that all others who didn't pass the exam.....find strength to go on and not worry about it so much. It is only a test. If nothing else we all have diplomas with our names on them that prove that we are ENGINEERS. Besides, no matter how many no's we get...it will only take 1 yes from that exam.

Be Blessed

THANKS SCPE, but I am feeling pretty good. It is only a test. No matter what I am still getting a check twice a month. I know that I am a great engineer and that test doesn't say that I am not just because I didn't pass it. I pray that all others who didn't pass the exam.....find strength to go on and not worry about it so much. It is only a test. If nothing else we all have diplomas with our names on them that prove that we are ENGINEERS. Besides, no matter how many no's we get...it will only take 1 yes from that exam.
Be Blessed
Amen!

Sounds like you have your head in the right place!

Be Blessed
Amen!

Sounds like you have your head in the right place!
Second that!

Back