So why do I spend countless hours helping others prepare for the PE exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
Why do I dedicate so much time and effort helping friends/co-workers/EB members prepare for the Civil PE exam?.....

- Is it to give back and pass on to future PEs the kind generosity I received from PEs when I was an examinee?

- Is it to help advance our great profession by assisting hard working engineers to become licensed?

- Is it to see the joy it brings a new PE when they get that pass letter, knowing I was a small part of their success?

- Is it for the self-rewarding feeling of performing a selfless act?

- Is it the inner peace and joy I experience by serving others?

Heck no!! These are the reasons I do what I do.....

Two more beauties to add to the growing collection. :D

P1010003.JPG

Why do I dedicate so much time and effort helping friends/co-workers/EB members prepare for the Civil PE exam?.....

- Is it to give back and pass on to future PEs the kind generosity I received from PEs when I was an examinee?

- Is it to help advance our great profession by assisting hard working engineers to become licensed?

- Is it to see the joy it brings a new PE when they get that pass letter, knowing I was a small part of their success?

- Is it for the self-rewarding feeling of performing a selfless act?

- Is it the inner peace and joy I experience by serving others?

Heck no!! These are the reasons I do what I do.....

Two more beauties to add to the growing collection. :D
I do it for all the above. Certainly appreciate ptatohed's willingness to help... :D

Back