Slow news day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
slow news day here in central il. Top story was about how an older lady's favorite chili powder seasoning was no longer available in 1lb containers, so she didn't know how she was going to make her chili anymore. She was thrilled when the reporter told her it was available in small packets from several stores in town.

So is the chili any good? Does it have beans (some would not consider a chili with beans to be real chili)? Vegtables? Cincinnati style (thats chili over spagetti covered in mild cheddar cheese)?

And what is this mystery chili powder? What is that damn stuff?

MORE! I NEED MORE INFORMATION!

So is the chili any good? Does it have beans (some would not consider a chili with beans to be real chili)? Vegtables? Cincinnati style (thats chili over spagetti covered in mild cheddar cheese)?
And what is this mystery chili powder? What is that damn stuff?

MORE! I NEED MORE INFORMATION!
Chili man chili seasoning. I'm just the opposite, chili needs beans to be called chili, if there are no beans it is really just sloppy joes.

then give me a bowl of sloppy joes. I typically don't eat chili because I hate picking around the beans.

then give me a bowl of sloppy joes. I typically don't eat chili because I hate picking around the beans.
My name is Captain Worley and I approve of this message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beans, beans, they're good for your heart,

the more you eat, the more you fart!

Beans, beans, the musical fruit,

the more you eat, the more you toot!

The more you toot, the better you feel!

Beans, beans for EVERY meal!

Back