Site contains malware?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetsFan

Reaction score
I'm getting an error message on chrome that says the site contains malware. Aside from NJ's picture, is the site safe?

unlike Obama's Ebola team I was able to track down the source of the virus and delete it

(one of the pictures posted had some type of file extension that was driving google crazy- I don't think it was any actual malware..)

If that thread still exists somewhere, I would be willing to experiment to see which one it was. I can edit each post and swap out pics until the issues are gone.

sorry it got the hard delete! I should have just deleted the last days posts.... now I figured out a way to locate the culprit... Google also had an issue with one of our smilies..

I really think it was just something in a way something was named it didn't like and not actual "bad stuff" but I could be wrong..

Oh well. Sapper would be bummed. One of his game threads actually had some traction, and he wasn't able to perma-delete something... :p

They didn't like one of the smilies? Can you create :googlesucks: to replace it?

Nice work - but too bad we lost the number picture game. Maybe it was me - I think I was the last one to post in there before the problem happened!

Back