She-Ra's 25th anniversary

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
For the honor of greyskull I am She-Ra!

I loved that show. We had the castle and figures and lots more.

Someone should really do one of those E true hollywood stories about He man and She ra to see what they've been up to for the last 25 years. He-man is probably in rehab and She-ra no longer has a 3 inch waistline after years of hard living and rough times.

SHE-RA!!!! She was pretty kickass. Always saving that he-man dude.

so she-ra defeats tung and rattler, but she fails to employ proper erosion controls :

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should really do one of those E true hollywood stories about He man and She ra to see what they've been up to for the last 25 years. He-man is probably in rehab and She-ra no longer has a 3 inch waistline after years of hard living and rough times.

Robot Chicken did this in an episode. It was a "where are they now" with toys from our (Im assuming most of us are 28-35) childhood. Turns out He-Man is now a mall security guard.

The girl that did she-ra is still an actress and voice over artist.

The girl who... not "that.

However, I am intrigued about the girl who did She-Ra... Are there any pictures?

The girl who... not "that.
However, I am intrigued about the girl who did She-Ra... Are there any pictures?
picky picky...english was not my best subject in high school. I got better grades in french class.
So you're better at frenching... Do you by chance know a lady by the name of She-Ra? And do you have pictures?

Robot Chicken did this in an episode. It was a "where are they now" with toys from our (Im assuming most of us are 28-35) childhood. Turns out He-Man is now a mall security guard.
I was thinking the same thing, some of the stuff on robot chicken is pretty funny, and you can tell the background of the guys creating those things are all about the 30-40 YO range.

Back