• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Power PE Exam Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maysuet

Reaction score
Never thought I would pass it the first go, so I circled the answers in these practice exams and I do have some notes scribbled in there. Payment via Zelle and does not include shipping from Denver. If you take the whole lot, that would be ideal.

1) Complex Imaginary PE Power Exam Practice Exam complete set, 3rd edition. I did circle and work out the answers mainly in pencil. $20

2) Complex Imaginary PE Code Drill Practice. I think I did a third of the questions inside so the rest is empty. $15

3) Cram for the PE test by James Flanagan Volume I. Answers circled in it and some minimal notes, a page could have a coffee stain in it. $15

4) Cram for the PE test by James Flanagan Volume II. Answers circled in it and some minimal notes. $15

5) Official NCEES practice exam. Notes and answers circled in it. $10

Attachments

• signal-2021-02-05-123323.jpg
    signal-2021-02-05-123323.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
Hey all, I decided to give these books away to another engineer within the company. It is all pretty scribbled in so, don't think it's fair to sell it, to be honest.

Back