• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Mechanical PE (MDM) resources

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_AS123_

Reaction score
  • Machine Design and Materials Six-Minute Problems, Harriet G. Cooke (PPI2PASS) - $70
    • I used this after I exhausted the official practice exams (i.e. knew all the questions).
    • In my opinion these are harder than the actual exam so is good prep/confidence builder
    • Has old breadth and depth format but questions are still relevant
    • 19 breadth questions, 66 depth questions
  • PE Mechanical Engineering Machine Design and Materials Practice Exam, 2016 (NCEES) - $30
    • Official practice exam (old version) - essential study material
    • Not latest version but questions are essentially the same, just in the old morning/afternoon format
    • You don't need 2016 and 2019 versions. Get the 2016 version for virtually the same questions but at a lower price
  • PE Mechanical Engineering Machine Design and Materials Practice Exam, 2019 (NCEES) - $45
    • Current official exam - essential study material
    • You don't need 2016 and 2019 versions.
    • CBT style format. The closest resource to the real thing!
    • Used as a reference in study programs such as Dr Tom's Classroom.
All are in excellent condition. DM me if interested for postage estimate. Located in Southern CA (North of LA). Local pickup available.

Back