Seismic/Survey Q3 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. If your technical review has been done before, no need to provide any further docs. They will send those a few week/months after license is issued. The only one you need to ask for is the stamp. I believe you need to pick the design and pay for it.
Awesome! Thanks. My technical review is already done so I guess I'll just have to wait patiently.

Received my number this morning. Received my pass 2 weeks ago, 10/8.

@Plopilop
Congrats! And thank you for posting this information!

Does the board provide any transparency on the licensing/verification process? I received my passing result on September 13 and am
still waiting for my license number.

Does the board provide any transparency on the licensing/verification process? I received my passing result on September 13 and am
I have a Mechanical coworker wait about a month to get his number (received last month), while another Electrical coworker recently waited 2.5 months (received his number last week). I wish there was communication on the next/overall steps but the last thing I received from the board is my ATT, besides my 2 pass notifications. I believe my next communication with them is the official letter/certificate for renewal (I may be wrong on this).

There may be a page on the Board's website about the overall process, but I've only researched on reddit and on here, which I concluded to just be patient. You can always follow up with the Board, and @CAPLS can check your status for you.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Last edited:

Send me a private message with your name and I can check licensing status.

Anyone

I used CPESR exclusively. The course is pretty good and the practice tests were a bit tougher than the real test. The real test felt super easy, even had time to go back and check a few of my answers.
Hi, do you still have access for the cpesr practice tests?

Does anyone have experience with EET survey simulated exams. Will the actual exam be similar to these ??or less touggh. Im scoring only 50% in simulated exams

Back