Secret room... Rant Room !!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master slacker

Something awesome.
Reaction score
There's some foolishness going on and I'm very uncomfortable about it. One minute I'm grazing this section and it's the Secret Room Rant Room. Now, the next thing I know, it's the Rant Room !!! I don't know what's going on here. I don't know what I should do with myself. Should I stock up on canned goods? Should I build myself a bunker in my back yard?

... Just breathe... just breathe...

Are we no longer secret?

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been hacked by some clowns from PPI. Road Guy and DVINNY have been on the phone with Invision about this all morning and they are working to resolve the problem.

Please post away as usual, but if you see anything fishy, let us know right away. Thanks!

We've been hacked by some clowns from PPI. Road Guy and DVINNY have been on the phone with Invision about this all morning and they are working to resolve the problem.
Please post away as usual, but if you see anything fishy, let us know right away. Thanks!
What happened?

Get our your galoshes and baseball bats!!!!! Cause we about to go clubbin baby seals!

Back