SE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, I'm hoping for tomorrow since that seems to be the historical day and this past weekend was the grading workshop.

SE exam results was release two weeks (June 15, 2021) after the PE exam results was released (June 2, 2021)

SE exam results was release two weeks (June 15, 2021) after the PE exam results was released (June 2, 2021)
I thought it was one week between PE and SE results in my state for April 2021 exam. I received NCEES email notification about SE vertical exam results on June 11, 2021. I believe PE results were available on June 4th, which is exactly one week in between. But I might be wrong about PE results date. So, I was hoping SE results will be available on Thursday-Friday this week.

Last edited:
I thought it was one week between PE and SE results in my state for April 2021 exam. I received NCEES email notification about SE vertical exam results on June 11, 2021. I believe PE results were available on June 4th, which is exactly one week in between. But I might be wrong about PE results date. So, I was hoping SE results will be available on Thursday-Friday this week.
I was basing this on the April 2021 WttS thread

I was basing this on the April 2021 WttS thread
I think 2 weeks could be the time difference between the earliest PE release date and latest SE release date considering all states.

If I remember correctly, in April 2018 it was about 3 weeks between the release of the results.

Back