SE Exam Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwri

Reaction score
Out of curiosity...does anyone have any idea on how long it takes for SE results to be released after the PE results have been released? The SE forum is a ghost town...so I thought I would ask here....and maybe get some attention from you all.

Usually, I think it's at least a week or two after the PE Exam results are released. They have a cut score meeting you can usually find out the date of, and SE exam results won't be released before that meeting concludes.

I have seen it vary as much as two weeks out. Typically SE results are released the Friday following the SE Scoring Workshop, which was this past weekend. I think they'll be out this Friday. If not, no later than next Friday, Dec 14.

Here's a link to the newsletter showing the date of the SE scoring meeting:

https://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/5_Licensure-Exchange_October-2018.pdf

Best of luck to ya. I'm on edge! 

Oh no!  I heard that the SE meeting was this coming weekend, so I wasn't thinking we could get results as soon as this week... uhhhg.  Hopefully they come out next week, and I can enjoy one more weekend in ignorant bliss... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back