SE Exam Oct 2019 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that the other exams have been released yet.

I'd say that this one would be the last to be released, but who knows these days.

I'm guessing Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest. 😕 All this anticipation is definitely not helping my deadline this week lol. 

I think the results will come out today... I can feel it! lol. Either way, Good Luck Everyone!

I doubt that would be the case, usually they are released after the PE results are out, and the PE results are yet to be released.

To the best of someone's knowledge are all results for the SE released at same time? Or are different states on different timelines?

Also, not related, if it's going to be the PE Structural moving forward does that change the suffix we all hope to place after our names? 

Julie Engineer P.E., P.E.S.

Johnny Engineer P.E.S ? 

I dont like it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
To the best of someone's knowledge are all results for the SE released at same time? Or are different states on different timelines?
The NCEES releases all results to the state boards at the same time. Each state board releases results to individuals differently. Some states stay out of it and as soon as NCEES releases, you can view your results on their (NCEES) website. Other states may take a few hours or days to process and post results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, not related, if it's going to be the PE Structural moving forward does that change the suffix we all hope to place after our names? 

Julie Engineer P.E., P.E.S.

Johnny Engineer P.E.S ? 

I dont like it. 
While still a while away for me (I have to take vert if I pass lat this time) I have given this some thought...I think since most (all?) states recognize the S.E. license I think its appropriate to use Titleistguy, P.E., S.E. 

ncees releases results to states at same time. states have different flowcharts of what they do with that information, so it affects when we get our personal results. I might fail before you pass. 

I have to be particular of order on letters. 

Julie Engineer PE., RA. instead of the other way around....

ncees releases results to states at same time. states have different flowcharts of what they do with that information, so it affects when we get our personal results. I might fail before you pass. 

Oh Julie,  here's hoping itll be pass for you either way.  I took two tests, and will be happy happy with one pass or two almost passed.  I just dont wanna see that I bombed out on either and certainly not both. 

Why does the letter order matter for you?  Is it a work thing?

Well ****.  I didnt even connect those dots.  That would definitely be an unfortunate alphabet soup to have to deal with. 

Back