SE Exam - Lateral 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FutureSE

Hello All,

Welcome to the SE Lateral Oct 2020.

Just wanted to see how other people did on Lateral (Friday Oct 2020) test. 

Personally: Morning was good with some trick questions and afternoon was bad for me. Couldn't make sense of the specific question with no specific info. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Felt pretty good about the morning. The afternoon....we'll see. I feel like the concrete problem is really gonna make or break my chance at passing, was definitely caught off guard with that one. Just 8 short weeks until we get the results!

Morning felt really solid, but I'm somewhere around 50/50 on the afternoon.  I know I made mistakes, but I also know I did a lot well.  Anyway, at this point, I've sort of come to terms that it was likely not good enough to pass and hoping I did do enough for vertical so that I only need to redo the lateral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that concrete problem was a time cruncher for me.  But I got "Needs Improvement" on that concrete one, and "Unacceptable" on the wood/masonry.  FAILED.

I cannot recall what that wood masonry was about......

I was very disappointed in the PPI course this year.  With all the slide errors and publication issues, I feel it was worse than when I took the course in 2016.  I will be doing self-study, or the AEI course.

Back