Schedule for Studying

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you work full time? I just don't see how studying 4 hours on weeknights after work will be possible. But maybe that's just me.

Those are some long days on the weekends too for the next 4 months. It may be a bit overkill, but better to be over-prepared than not prepared enough. Best of luck!
Eh, I did it quite a bit. If you have an hour lunch it makes it much easier. 12-1, 6-9pm.

I'm not sure I understand your schedule going so easy the last week, but that's just me. I was cramming like crazy the final week!!

I agree that 4 hours on weekdays will be tough to actually accomplish. I worked full time while prepping for the PE and managed to study 3 hours during the week (Mon-Fri), and 8 hours each Sat/Sun. I have a 1-year old at home and was studying for an MS degree at the same time though so my attentions were divided.

It really depends on your work schedule. I was able to study this way because I get in to work early and leave at 3:00 PM. I was home at 4 which gave me enough time to study. The last couple weeks before the exam I did 4/hrs a night during the week too.

Your schedule looks feasible and the cumulative hours look similar to what I put in.
How in the crap did you study for the PE, masters and raise a 1-year old???

Back