Salary range (Civils 6-8 year with PE's ONLY)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Pretty simple really. Just two clicks of the left mouse button and viola your a 6-8 year CE PE making over $115k/yr.

^ Pretty simple really. Just two clicks of the left mouse button and viola your a 6-8 year CE PE making over $115k/yr.
In other words he is F-ing up the poll by entering erroneous data. I think I'll have a go at it now. :bandevil:

I hear ya, bro! Feeding those two Lamborghini Marine mills on my Donzi really racks up the bills. Luckily, my gig pays cash, so Uncle Sugar doesn't get his cut. That's like a 40% raise right there!

Oh I just added a poll because I saw that there wasn't one that I could find on this forum. PE results section is the section that everyone tends to look whether they have 1 post count to 10,000 post. Hope this helps everyone out for reference.

Dont be a rude and vote randomly, this is just a tool for our forum to have.

Wow, and with Orlando's cost of living being relatively low, that's great!
My cost of living is outrageous, but I guess there has to be a downside to living in the castle at Disney World

My cost of living is outrageous, but I guess there has to be a downside to living in the castle at Disney World
You hittin' this?

21dex4m.jpg

Back