RIP VTE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She did that? Wow, Great job YMZ. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Banner doesn't show in tapatalk, but looking at the website, its great!

Great job YMZ!

It is currently hosted on Photobucket.

When I get home, and have my FTP client, I will upload it to EB.com's web space.

it should work for all then

EDIT:

I will post it here, and link from this post.
:D

VTBanner.jpg

VTBanner.png

Let me know if it shows up for you now.

I just saw the banner. I am shocked since he was so young. Is there any donations being collected? GOD, i cant work any more for the rest of the day

Wow. Logged on for the first time in a couple of years this morning, was not expecting this. So sad. He was a great guy, quick with a joke and always helpful. I remember him giving me great advice when I was planning a trip to NYC years back. I know this is late, but RIP Mat, you'll be missed.

For those not on Facebook, I climbed Mt Evans yesterday. Just under 10 miles roundtrip, 3100 vertical feet. It was a tough hike, made even tougher by a possible Fudgey story (I forgot I don't do well with plums). I certainly remembered VTE and his love for the outdoors once I got to the top. Hard not to get at least a little choked up trying to get a picture to share in his memory. I will try to get pics posted later today.

Edit: Here is a link to the photobucket album where I uploaded all of the photos.

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/dexman1349/library/14ers/2014-08-17%20Evans?sort=3&page=1

Cool! Congrats..How was it compared to Bierstadt? It looks nice and not so crowded? or was that just the pics?

Back