RIP VTE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across this old gem while reading back over his posts.

Enforcer.jpg
LMAO!!! I remember that. Epic.

I remember our first holiday season here and VT said he didnt celebrate Thanksgiving cause he didnt like gluttony....

I enjoyed reading all the tributary comments from everyone. Very well said on all fronts. And someone MUST be cutting onions in here.

I swear, WI must have exported its onion cuttings to CA for disposal this morning.

Nope...netzis have most every image hosting site (along with lots of other categories) blocked.

I can't see some photos I posted last week.

"Netzis......I hate those guys"

- Indiana Jones

I know this will work. ;)

xgcql3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

It's been a while. Road Guy sent me an email to let me know that VTE had passed. What awful news and a terrible loss. While I've been scarce around here for a few years I will still miss the the opportunity to read some of his stories and witty humor. I hope everyone else is doing okay, other than this terrible news. From reading this thread I gathered that he moved to North Dakota? I assume to work in the oil/gas industry? I know he had a rough few years. I hope he now has some peace.

reading through the HOF thread

I ran with all my might and jumped on the sled. I'm really flying down the hil, until.....OH ****! I'm heading for a rock sticking out of the ground. I hit the rock, got some air, and was thrown from my snowy chariot.

I proceeded to roll the rest of the way down the hill. Unbeknownst to me, sometime during that chaos, I released a steaming batch of trouser chutney right into my snug fitting long johns.
I will be spending the rest of my afternoon looking for more VTE stories

I started reading the Fudgey Xmas story but couldn't finish it up at work. I will be reading that and more this evening

Back