Results came out!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D
Actually, I took the FE once, the PE 4 times, that's my 5 times. (to clarify)
I took FE twice, PE 4 times. Does that mean I beat you, DV? I don't care how many times I took it. The last time was the last time. :)

BTW, do we need a group hug around here?

FE 5 times, PE 3 times, will do it again this spring, where does that put me?

I had a sub at Lenny's. It's a real shame they started making 'instant' sweet tea. That's just down right blasphemy!
JR
I'm fairly certain that the majority of the tea drinking world would call sweet tea an abomination.

cup%20of%20tea_resize.jpg

^you must keep a low profile living in the southlands :eek:rlyflag:

I packed a lunch, ham and cheese on whole wheat and some fruit. I brought the small red bulls so I could regulate the buzz easier.

A guy at work packed a cooler of beer for after the exam and had a tailgate party. He figures he could have sold a truckload.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:
Is there any type of authentic record for the number of times someone has taken the exam?

It would have been nice if he had just created his own topic and posted in it 25 times...

Back