Reexamination for Q2 anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

structenginny

Reaction score
I mailed in my reexam application the day I found out Dec 2020 results, on January 7th I think. It arrived that week in the BPESLG office. I sent in a cashier’s check so I unfortunately don’t have a way to check if it was cashed or not.

Did anyone get their ATT yet or get approved for testing in Q2 yet? It’s been two months almost since mailing in my application so I’m getting a little worried.
Thanks!

You might be able to find other people's experiences with the time line in this thread: Everything you wanted to know about the CA-Survey/Seismic Civil PE Exams By all accounts, it can take several weeks between application and approval and authorization to test, but re-exam applications are usually processed pretty quickly.

HOWEVER - the board and Prometric are currently experiencing technical difficulties with both exams and have been sending cancellation notices. Those of us who are being cancelled will be rescheduled in Q2. I'd imagine the board doesn't want to begin scheduling anyone in Q2 until they get the technical issues resolved. Prometric Exam kept Fteezing and crashing during exam

I have been approved as of two weeks ago. I sent mine mid December and my app was processed in december but I Was not approved for Q1.

I submitted my reeaxamination application the same time as you. My check just got cashed on Friday. I suspect the ATT will follow in a couple of weeks.

I was under the impression that as long as you submit your re-exam form sometime in the last month of the quarter, you would be approved to sit for the exam the next quarter.

I submitted my reeaxamination application the same time as you. My check just got cashed on Friday. I suspect the ATT will follow in a couple of weeks.
Let me know when you hear back. I'll do the same! Kind of anxious since it's almost mid march.

Nothing on my end yet unfortunately. Hopefully we get it before April.

I submitted my application for retest in the first week of February. My check has been cashed but haven’t received my ATT. I’ve been told by the board that some of their staff is on leave hence the delay. They said I should hear from them in April and still be eligible to sit for (the remainder of?) Q2.

Back