Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
Thank you! Thank you!

Free to good home:
Opened bag and separated jelly bellys. Flavors include cinnamon, coffee, bubble gum and black licorice. Some may have landed on the floor. All have average patina, and come as-is.
I'm interested in two of the flavors, and I know someone who would eat the others. The floor adds a certain nutiness.

I hope you all never accidentally overcontribute to your retirement account (I think this happened to @Road Guy). I overcontributed by a measly $65 in 2020 and am still dealing with it here in 2022, ha. It’s not that it’s that difficult to do, but it is kind of difficult to remember what happened, ha.

To this day...this show is the reason I avoid walking over grates in sidewalks in big cities. I will go out of my way to walk around themIMG_0455.JPG

Thank you to everyone who buys Purina products for their fur babies! They had an exceptional year even considering the state of the world.

Anyone have a cheap coffee pot they like? I've run about 6 cleaning cycles through my Ninja and it still tasted bitter/burnt. I think it's brewing at too high a temperature, and then it never maintains the temperature of the pot like it should anyways, it's always too cold and shuts off too early.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the cheap Mr. Coffee with the on/off toggle switch and nothing else. I also drink strong black coffee only.

Back