Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you a tortilla chip person, or a salsa person? A tortilla chip person could eat their tortilla chips of choice with just a small amount of salsa, or no salsa at all. Comparatively, a salsa person uses every chip as a vehicle for maximum salsa transfer, usually double dipping and possibly triple dipping (only in private settings, of course).

Me? I am a salsa gal the WHOLE way. The chip is simply a vessel, and I will often take the smallest chip piece (rather than a whole chip) in order to maximize surface coverage of salsa. The spicier the salsa/pico de Gallo, the better in my book. At home, I regularly clean the little bowl of our favorite local habanero salsa. To me, there is simply no other way. Mr. leggo though? He’s a chip guy all the way!
I believe in the separation of chip and dip.

Are you a tortilla chip person, or a salsa person? A tortilla chip person could eat their tortilla chips of choice with just a small amount of salsa, or no salsa at all. Comparatively, a salsa person uses every chip as a vehicle for maximum salsa transfer, usually double dipping and possibly triple dipping (only in private settings, of course).

Me? I am a salsa gal the WHOLE way. The chip is simply a vessel, and I will often take the smallest chip piece (rather than a whole chip) in order to maximize surface coverage of salsa. The spicier the salsa/pico de Gallo, the better in my book. At home, I regularly clean the little bowl of our favorite local habanero salsa. To me, there is simply no other way. Mr. leggo though? He’s a chip guy all the way!
I'm a salsa person. I will use Ritz crackers as my vehicle if I have to.

found a box of Junkless granola bars on super sale so I figured I would give the a try...no artificial anything, "no fake stuff". OMG...they need to change the name to tasteless...and now I have a case of the blahs.

Last edited:
found a box of Junkless granola bars on super sale so I figured I would give the a try...no artificial anything, "no fake stuff". OMG...they need to change the name to tasteless...and now I have a case of the blahs.
that is the worst... bad when you have to find something else to replace the taste

smear them with peanut butter? :)

Waiting on a package to arrive from Russia via USPS. Pretty sure it would have been faster if I had gone there by canoe and fetched it myself.

I just spilled my drink abso-fucking-lutely everywhere on my desk and floor.

I can easily make complex decisions at work but can't decide on which pumpkin patch to go to. Will the corn maze be challenging enough? Will it be crowded? Do they have her favorite apples? Hayrides. Does it include a stop at the pumpkin patch or is the "patch" just a big box full of pumpkins?

I don't do well with the unknown.

Back