Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I dropped the kiddos off at daycare this morning one of the little boys at day care asked where my glasses were. I said I was wearing contacts. I asked if he knew what that was, he said no. I told they were basically glasses I put directly on my eyeball. His eyes went wide and said ,'WWHHHAAAAAAATTTT?!" 🤯

Last edited:
Are you a tortilla chip person, or a salsa person? A tortilla chip person could eat their tortilla chips of choice with just a small amount of salsa, or no salsa at all. Comparatively, a salsa person uses every chip as a vehicle for maximum salsa transfer, usually double dipping and possibly triple dipping (only in private settings, of course).

Me? I am a salsa gal the WHOLE way. The chip is simply a vessel, and I will often take the smallest chip piece (rather than a whole chip) in order to maximize surface coverage of salsa. The spicier the salsa/pico de Gallo, the better in my book. At home, I regularly clean the little bowl of our favorite local habanero salsa. To me, there is simply no other way. Mr. leggo though? He’s a chip guy all the way!

Are you a tortilla chip person, or a salsa person? A tortilla chip person could eat their tortilla chips of choice with just a small amount of salsa, or no salsa at all. Comparatively, a salsa person uses every chip as a vehicle for maximum salsa transfer, usually double dipping and possibly triple dipping (only in private settings, of course).

Me? I am a salsa gal the WHOLE way. The chip is simply a vessel, and I will often take the smallest chip piece (rather than a whole chip) in order to maximize surface coverage of salsa. The spicier the salsa/pico de Gallo, the better in my book. At home, I regularly clean the little bowl of our favorite local habanero salsa. To me, there is simply no other way. Mr. leggo though? He’s a chip guy all the way!
Same. I'm a dip person (not just salsa, any kind of dip). My wife is a chip person.

I eat my half of the spinach dip using only 3 chips. My wife uses 12-15 chips to eat the other half.

I am a chip person. I will each chips non-stop with no dip at all. It's one of my many short-comings and why I am an XL in life.

Why must you choose? I love chips and will eat chips alone if there is no dip/salsa, I will also eat as much salsa as possible with the chip.

I vary from salsa to salsa. A hot pico style that doesn't have a ton of juice and the veggies are pretty coarse, I'm loading that chip up. If its something out of a jar that's pretty runny with a mushier consistency, I'm not overloading the chip.

They said on average every 6 days. Pretty sure they just did 365 days in a year / 65 countries = 5.6 days between independence celebrations on average.
**** engineers. Always have to put formulas to things.
Actually....
Sheldon Cooper - Big Bang Theory - Jim Parson - Profile - Writeups.org You forgot about leap year. The correct formula would be (365x3 + 366) / (65x4).

Back