Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to become an EB supporter anymore now that the site has been sold to BIG INTERNET.

so wait, where is the money going? how do i cancel it?
The site used to be owned and operated by @Road Guy . He recently sold it to a company. I believe the new company owns and operates other message boards also, but I don't know anything else about them. Hopefully with EB being run by a company with more resources, the quality of the site will continue to improve.

Nothing wrong with supporting now. But yeah, it's not like the money is going to one of our own anymore. I assume that's what @Supe was alluding to. Regardless, I assume that @Supe was joking about not becoming a supporter, especially since they are a supporter.

Nothing wrong with supporting now. But yeah, it's not like the money is going to one of our own anymore. I assume that's what @Supe was alluding to. Regardless, I assume that @Supe was joking about not becoming a supporter, especially since they are a supporter.
Correct. Road Guy sold the site, but was previously paying out of pocket for server costs, etc. to keep EB up and running. That's when most of the folks who've been around a while became supporters. Not sure who/what that goes to anymore?

Back