Question for the PE's out there!!

Help Support Engineer Boards:

boome006

Reaction score
I'm a young engineer that had a possible situation pop into my head:

For the PE's out in the work force or with their own practice or at real small firms (aimed mostly at the Structural Engineering Field):
When encountering an issue or problem that you require direction and help, and no co-workers or employees can help surmount the task, where would you go for help? What resources would you use, or who would you reach out to?
Are their forums like this? Memberships to certain groups? Websites? Books? Rely mostly on colleagues in the business?

Thanks for any responses!!

Reaction score
I'm a young engineer that had a possible situation pop into my head:

For the PE's out in the work force or with their own practice or at real small firms (aimed mostly at the Structural Engineering Field):
When encountering an issue or problem that you require direction and help, and no co-workers or employees can help surmount the task, where would you go for help? What resources would you use, or who would you reach out to?
Are their forums like this? Memberships to certain groups? Websites? Books? Rely mostly on colleagues in the business?

Thanks for any responses!!
This probably isn't the best subforum to ask this question. Since you're aiming mostly at structural I'd asked in that subforum

Latest posts