Question about PE Civil- Structural Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreEngine

Reaction score
I am preparing for PE Civil Structural Depth. The handout provided by NCEES does not list any environmental questions. But the CERM book does have chapters for Environmental. Should I prepare for environmental as well?

You should be preparing for the content based on the specification provided by NCEES.

There are about 7 questions in the morning session on hydraulics and hydrology.

Attachments

• Civ-Str-April-2022_r3.pdf
    287.7 KB · Views: 7
To double down on what was mentioned above, I would recommend using the pdf of the NCEES reference handbook during your studying to familiarize with the reference you will be provided during the exam (if you aren't already). You can downlowad it from the link below if you log into your NCEES account .1643124060521.png

To double down on what was mentioned above, I would recommend using the pdf of the NCEES reference handbook during your studying to familiarize with the reference you will be provided during the exam (if you aren't already). You can downlowad it from the link below if you log into your NCEES account .View attachment 26876
Thanks! Yes, I have downloaded and referring this source.

Back