Process decoder ring

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navyasw02

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find a simple crib sheet that says exactly what formulas to use similar to those listed on 25-7 for things like "adiabatic compression", isentropic whatever, throttling, etc and all those other combinations of processes?

I have the stuff in chapter 25 tabbed, but I really need something that says "Hey retard, when you see "____" use these equations"

Thanks for the help.

Anybody know where I can find a simple crib sheet that says exactly what formulas to use similar to those listed on 25-7 for things like "adiabatic compression", isentropic whatever, throttling, etc and all those other combinations of processes?
I have the stuff in chapter 25 tabbed, but I really need something that says "Hey retard, when you see "____" use these equations"

Thanks for the help.
I am assuming you are looking for something on a different level than the Thermodynamics Summary in the FE Reference Handbook. I always thought that was well put together.

Thanks for the help.
I am assuming you are looking for something on a different level than the Thermodynamics Summary in the FE Reference Handbook. I always thought that was well put together.
I hadn't looked at that one, and it's not too bad. I'll keep looking for some more stuff.

Back