Private forums

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At this time I have the Private Forums not showing until I can make sure to keep them as they should be. Please give about a day to make sure I don't turn them on too soon. The general site is turned on and members should be able to post and participate.

If you read this and cannot login you can use the Contact Us in the lower right corner of the forum page.

We have changed servers and software. So, there is some adjustment and a need to let you IP find the new IP, or you can clear cookies and delete history for this site and cookies. Then type in the address and try logging in again.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an option. To let anyone and everyone see it since I have no way of knowing who is female here. Or I can make it safe for the Ladies and a little bit inconvenient for the ones that have to ask ONCE. Some of the names you mentioned have been added as I was given their names. I am willing to work with all of you, but it takes a little bit of flexibility from the members for a short time. I will get you added since I think you must be a Lady since you brought it up and listed some that are already there.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
Be aware, the Ladies forum was pretty much purged of everything, since there was a lot of personal info there. But that's okay, we get to start anew!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@LyceeFruit PE and @vhab49_PE both have access right now.

And if you are a Lady and need in please post. But if you're a guy - I won't know and I'll let the ladies of the forum run you out of town (Ladies Forum).

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be aware, the Ladies forum was pretty much purged of everything, since there was a lot of personal info there. But that's okay, we get to start anew!

Yes, all soft deleted but if the ladies there are comfortable some or all of those can be undeleted. It won't be done until I know it's what most want.

txjennah PE

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for tagging me in this, am glad to see the ladies' forum will be coming back (in some capacity).

envirotex

Veterans
Reaction score
I'm guessing someone added me since I can see topics in the EB Girls...Is it still password protected, or do you just have to be added?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the supporting member status transfer over to the new site? I can't tell if it did.

I am making sure that everyone with support user group is getting set up on this version. There seems to be two user groups so I'm taking some time to get it done into one group for all Supporters.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing someone added me since I can see topics in the EB Girls...Is it still password protected, or do you just have to be added?

Not password protected, but I or another Admin needs to add you to the Ladies user group.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can be there now, someone gave me your name earlier. Glad to know it 's working for you.

Latest posts