• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Power PE Exam Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NazNYC

Reaction score
I’m selling PE Power Exam references that I used myself. All books are in perfect condition. Reply here or send me a message if you are interested.

• The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam, A.S. Graffeo - $50 (Includes 1 full practice exam)

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam - $25

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume II - $25 (1 full practice exam)

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume III - $25 (1 full practice exam)

• Power System Analysis and Design, SI Edition 6th Edition by J. Duncan Glover, Thomas Overbye, Mulukutla S. Sarma - $30 (Will include problem solutions)

• Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems Paperback, Wildi - $15

1620509916831.png

I’m selling PE Power Exam references that I used myself. All books are in perfect condition. Reply here or send me a message if you are interested.

• The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam, A.S. Graffeo - $50 (Includes 1 full practice exam)

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam - $25

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume II - $25 (1 full practice exam)

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume III - $25 (1 full practice exam)

• Power System Analysis and Design, SI Edition 6th Edition by J. Duncan Glover, Thomas Overbye, Mulukutla S. Sarma - $30 (Will include problem solutions)

• Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems Paperback, Wildi - $15

View attachment 21765
Are these materials still available? Thanks

Back