Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do it... you can do it all night loong! (I do not know how long your name is irl.  I apologize for taking this delightful topic into such a crass direction).

giphy.gif
Nike-Just-Do-It-Meme-16-5b97cf4b46e0fb0025ae229d.jpg

My license number just appeared on PALS (Civil Discipline, last name starts with B).
So it begins....

Congrats civils.  I still have the test items incomplete as an electrical.

TOTAL AND COMPLETE PANIC

Oh man, what a change of events.  My exam items were changed to submitted and my license was processed instantaneously.

PARTY HARD

I missed having license PE088888 by only a few grrrr.  That would have been cool.

Has anyone taken the PE in Wisconsin?

If so are you having trouble getting a hold of the Wisconsin DSPS for licensing? 

So did mine, last name A.  Does this mean we're official PE's?  Or is there more red tape/applications/fees?
If your name appears in PALS and it says that your license is active (or similar) then you are officially licensed. Congrats!

I don't remember how PA handles renewing the license, but I'm sure there are more fees and forms when it comes time for that.

If your name appears in PALS and it says that your license is active (or similar) then you are officially licensed. Congrats!

I don't remember how PA handles renewing the license, but I'm sure there are more fees and forms when it comes time for that.
Awesome, thanks!

I am happy to report that they have made it to "V" and I have a license number, and I show up in PALS when searching!!

Back