PE trying for PLS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On 9/30 I applied for an FS Waiver and to test for the PLS through connect! Does anyone have an estimate for the duration for application review and approval?

I assume that when you state that you applied for FS Waiver, its because you already hold an active CE license in CA? Surveyor apps through Connect are not as backlogged as the engineer apps primarily due to to lower volume. Suggest you reach out to [email protected] introducing yourself since he is the one who will be performing the technical review once your application moves through the initial completeness verification portion.

I assume that when you state that you applied for FS Waiver, its because you already hold an active CE license in CA? Surveyor apps through Connect are not as backlogged as the engineer apps primarily due to to lower volume. Suggest you reach out to [email protected] introducing yourself since he is the one who will be performing the technical review once your application moves through the initial completeness verification portion.
Yes and will do. Thank you for the insight.

Back