PE Transportation- Passed April 2, 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

rebukah

Reaction score
I took the EET Breadth and Transportation Depth Live review course. I started studying in December 2021 along with the course schedule. The course was up to date with the new CBT format. The course had many practice quizzes for each NCEES specific topic, followed by a full breadth, and depth (40 questions each) exam. I felt fully prepared. Samir, was very helpful outside of class as well. This was my third time taking the exam (first two times was construction, pen and paper with School of PE review course). I loved the binders that EET mailed out, and the organization of the binder. I highly recommend the EET review course, I do not think I could have passed without them.

main197

Reaction score
I took the EET Breadth and Transportation Depth Live review course. I started studying in December 2021 along with the course schedule. The course was up to date with the new CBT format. The course had many practice quizzes for each NCEES specific topic, followed by a full breadth, and depth (40 questions each) exam. I felt fully prepared. Samir, was very helpful outside of class as well. This was my third time taking the exam (first two times was construction, pen and paper with School of PE review course). I loved the binders that EET mailed out, and the organization of the binder. I highly recommend the EET review course, I do not think I could have passed without them.
Sounds like ad to me.