PE Study Materials For Sale (WRE)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForestSoul

Reaction score
All study materials below were purchased new and are in excellent condition. I have tabbed most references and there is very limited hand writing. I passed 1st try with only these references and felt very confident.
PPI STUDY MATERIALS FOR PE CIVIL :
  1. PE Civil Reference Manual-$200
  2. PE Civil Practice Problems- $70
  3. PE Civil Quick Reference-$60
  4. PE Civil Companion- $15
  5. Water Resources and Environmental Depth Reference Manual-$90
  6. Water Resources and Environmental Depth Practice Exams-$70
  7. Six Minute Solutions-$65
  8. Engineering Unit Conversions-$35
  9. NCEES PE Civil Engineering: Water Resources Environmental Practice Exam-$40
  10. A binder with some extra practice problems if you purchase the entire bundle
I paid almost $1k for all these books but I am willing to let the whole bundle go for $550 plus shipping. As long as you study all these materials, you will have no problem passing.

Attachments

• IMG-7914.jpg
    IMG-7914.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-7915.jpg
    IMG-7915.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-7913.jpg
    IMG-7913.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 31
Well I already have the CERM so I would offer to buy everything else at $200, but I don’t want to mess up your bundle if you intended on selling it all together.
I would be willing to let it all go without CERM for $300. I will also warn you that last time I shipped books to Canada, it was very expensive, so hopefully you are close to California.

Back