PE Structural study group for April 2021 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for the study group.

I was very disappointed in the PPI course this year.  With all the slide errors and publication issues, I feel it was worse than when I took the course in 2016, which also had slide errors.  DO NOT RECOMMEND PPI REVIEW COURSE.

I did not pass the lateral this go around.  I will self-study or enroll in the AEI course.  I passed the vertical two years ago – I need to get this behind me.

Any one preparing for PE Sructural for April 2021 exam. I want to make a group to discuss topics or needing clarifications.

Thanks

So what is you thinking about the exam is it difficult or simple and which courses or classes you were follow for preparation 
I'd be glad to join this study group and exchange study material and help.. 🙂 

Any one preparing for PE Sructural for April 2021 exam. I want to make a group to discuss topics or needing clarifications.

Thanks
HI FMA, I have taken School of PE Review course. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss any specific topic. Thanks

Me 🖐️ I am new on this website. I can share my insights about PE structural depth and happy to be here. Can anyone please guide to browse through this website.

As of now I am following this topic. Are there any useful links or files else where for our exam ?
R u looking for PE CIVIL Structural group

Thanks
I am! I see you have taken it before.. would you be willing to send your results? I want to see what the Knowledge Area V.S Number of Questions is. I am debating on whether or not I need to purchase the IBC or the TMS Masonry spec. Also debating on how much time I should spend studying timber and masonry.
edit: I am talking about the PE Civil: Structural

Thanks

Thanks
I am preparing for the Civil Structural.
Thanks,
Mayur

Back