PE Structural study group for April 2021 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I'm also dissatisfied with how Oct went.. glad to see there are others.

I'm still going to wait for results, just in case I won the lotto.  :)

So what is you thinking about the exam is it difficult or simple and which courses or classes you were follow for preparation 

I took the mechanical and electrical tests, this test was the most difficult.

I paid for EET structural depth however wasn't "good" at listening to the lectures.  I read the CERM pretty deep for dirt and entire structural depth portion.  My big weakness is concrete, followed by knowing reference material (ACI, ASCE, IBC, etc.)..  

Strength in fluids and decent in steel.  

Feel my morning went well, not sure if it went well enough to compensate for afternoon.

I took the mechanical and electrical tests, this test was the most difficult.

I paid for EET structural depth however wasn't "good" at listening to the lectures.  I read the CERM pretty deep for dirt and entire structural depth portion.  My big weakness is concrete, followed by knowing reference material (ACI, ASCE, IBC, etc.)..  

Strength in fluids and decent in steel.  

Feel my morning went well, not sure if it went well enough to compensate for afternoon.
Hello what's your result? I failed

Hello what's your result? I failed
I happily passed :)

Sorry to hear, stick in there man.  I'll try to put some advice together and will include a link.  No more tests for Joe2.

I'm less of a jerk in real life, promise :)

Sorry to hear, stick in there man.  I'll try to put some advice together and will include a link.  No more tests for Joe2.

Oh wao many many Congrats

I'm defiantly interested. I failed both of them

I'll be taking the vertical only in April. Add me in to the group

Congrats!! what was the course you take? I did PPI and it doesn't look decent enough to pass the test

Congrats!! what was the course you take? I did PPI and it doesn't look decent enough to pass the test
I took AEI, passed vertical and failed lateral with 22/40 and A/A/IR/A

AEI is worth every penny. It is very comparable to the exam material. The class is A LOT of work, especially if you take both at the same time, but its a tough exam.

I messaged you privately please look at your inbox

I passed civil structural in Michigan. Try to solve as many problems as you can and don't forget the secret which is hitting hard the morning part (I guess I had at least 37 correct answers). Good luck to those who didn't pass and never give up. Let me know if you guys need any help related to material used to study.

I passed civil structural in Michigan. Try to solve as many problems as you can and don't forget the secret which is hitting hard the morning part (I guess I had at least 37 correct answers). Good luck to those who didn't pass and never give up. Let me know if you guys need any help related to material used to study.
Please help me for study material,  last time I used SOPE but not satisfied 

Any one preparing for PE Sructural for April 2021 exam. I want to make a group to discuss topics or needing clarifications.

Thanks
Me 🖐️ I am new on this website. I can share my insights about PE structural depth and happy to be here. Can anyone please guide to browse through this website.

As of now I am following this topic. Are there any useful links or files else where for our exam ?

Back