PE Structural study group for April 2021 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMA

Reaction score
Any one preparing for PE Structural for April 2021 exam. I want to make a group to discuss topics Or needing clarification.
Thanks

Thanks for sharing a link but I think it's more related with SE exam I am looking for PE exam 

Best of luck NALI on the PE Exam! Hope you are able to find a study group.

This forum is for the SE Exam (or PE Structural as TDW pointed out). You may have better luck finding a study group for the PE exam on its corresponding forum (https://engineerboards.com/forum/38-structural/). Hope that helps.

This topic has been moved to the correct location! Please note, it is about the PE Civil: Structural exam, not the PE Structural exam.

I just started producing videos to help engineers pass the PE exam. Please check this sample and let me know if you like to see more:

Any one preparing for PE Structural for April 2021 exam. I want to make a group to discuss topics Or needing clarification.
Thanks
I am preparing for April 2021 Civil PE- Structural Depth. We can support each other by inspiration.

Back