PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Oregon and got the letter last night. Did not pass. 40/80

Got my PE results from the pcshq.com website.......Failed =(

sorry to hear that. Please don't ever give up. I am proof that anyone can do it if they keep at it and give it their all.

How do they show up on PCS's website? I don't want to have to scan the page looking for it.

I took the fundamentals of surveying in PA this October, I just checked my pcshq account and it updated to say no pending exams and a pass under the FS. However, still nothing on the state licence website or the NCEES account; I was just wondering if anyone else saw an update on their pcshq account.

So, I passed the exam, then I go to the "what happens next tab". It states that it takes Florida 8 to 10 weeks to record the scores and issue license numbers, wall certs. Etc .. Does that mean I have to wait another two months just to get a license number, or is this total time. At this rate, I may have a license number by mid April!

So, I passed the exam, then I go to the "what happens next tab". It states that it takes Florida 8 to 10 weeks to record the scores and issue license numbers, wall certs. Etc .. Does that mean I have to wait another two months just to get a license number, or is this total time. At this rate, I may have a license number by mid April!
Same way in Missouri. Should be getting a license number and everything in 2-3 weeks. It sucks....but at least the hard part is done.

PEresults.png

WA posted - PASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back