PE Power New CBT Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASSED. I would like to thank @Zach Stone, P.E. , @justin-hawaii , and @Cram For The PE for all of their hard work and dedication, putting their time on helping me achieve my goal being a Professional Engineer. These are the best resources I used to prepare for the exam. Thanks so much!

Enroll or get their references and practice exams if you want to pass... THIS IS THE WAY!
Glad you passed. Lots of hard work by you I know that!

PASSED. I would like to thank @Zach Stone, P.E. , @justin-hawaii , and @Cram For The PE for all of their hard work and dedication, putting their time on helping me achieve my goal being a Professional Engineer. These are the best resources I used to prepare for the exam. Thanks so much!

Enroll or get their references and practice exams if you want to pass... THIS IS THE WAY!
Congratulations on Passing!

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone taking the Power PE Exam in the new format starting this December? I am taking it December 6, and would like to hear what you all think of the handbook and references given (or lack thereof to be honest).

The handbook seems a bit... thin.
how was your exam on Dec 6th? did you pass

Hey guys,

I have a very silly question out of preparation paranoia...

A (state) driver's license is sufficient for them to confirm your identity, right?

Very silly question, I know. But I just want to make sure that my driver's license will be sufficient for them to confirm my identity.

Hey guys,

I have a very silly question out of preparation paranoia...

A (state) driver's license is sufficient for them to confirm your identity, right?

Very silly question, I know. But I just want to make sure that my driver's license will be sufficient for them to confirm my identity.
I just took it this past weekend, and all I had was my driver's license, so yes I know the paranoia and anxiety well but don't fret on that. Just bring a calculator, your ID, and all your brain cells firing on all cylinders :). Overall this experience was a lot less stressful than the pencil and paper.

Well, I finally took the Power exam today. Without saying too much, I'm not sure if I passed. If not, I'll see if I can take a second shot at it later...

Wish you all the luck, mine is thursday
Best of luck. Hope you pass.

But also one thing I told myself is not to take it too hard if I don't pass on my first shot. There will be other chances I can take later down the road to try again. I think this is something you should also keep in mind.

Either way, I really hope you pass. Best of luck.

Well, I finally took the Power exam today. Without saying too much, I'm not sure if I passed. If not, I'll see if I can take a second shot at it later...
pretty sure you got this. you've been actively sharing a lot of good information on this forum during our review. But if not, don't loose hope. For now, just relax and wait for your result next week. :)

I can't imagine you didn't. You seem much more prepared for it than I was when i stepped into it.

Back