PE Mechanical: HVAC & Refrigeration Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely challenging, but fair. I feel that the PM portion was slightly easier than the morning. I seemed to be able to get on a roll in the afternoon.

I agree that the afternoon was easier but I felt like I studied for the wrong exam during the morning session—don’t have high hopes.

Weird, I breezed through the morning but found the afternoon ones a little more challenging. Did School of PE and working Engineering Pro Guide practice questions & practice exam, along with the NCEES practice exam.

I thought the afternoon session was tougher than the morning session. Felt pretty good coming out of the morning but less so coming out of the afternoon. Very few questions caught me completely off guard though so hopefully I passed.

Same here, morning part was easier than the afternoon. I thought the afternoon part has a lot of conceptual type of problems that I need to go through all my references. I've guessed maybe 2 problems in the morning 6 problems in the afternoon hopefully I get lucky on those and it will help me pass.

afternoon question is much easier than moring, i think most people can get over 32 at pm section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back