PE Licensure Application Requirement Michigan

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helloworld12

Reaction score
Does anyone know the requirements for PE licensure in Michigan?
What type of documents are to be uploaded into the system for working experience verification?

You can appear for PE exam (if NCEES allows) without even talking the Michigan board. Once you pass the exam and going for license, you will need to submit an application to state board/LARA. I did my License application in 2019. Back then, it was just filling out paper forms. I had my experience letter filled out from the supervisor and emailed it to the LARA. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

You can appear for PE exam (if NCEES allows) without even talking the Michigan board. Once you pass the exam and going for license, you will need to submit an application to state board/LARA. I did my License application in 2019. Back then, it was just filling out paper forms. I had my experience letter filled out from the supervisor and emailed it to the LARA. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
I really appreciate your response. I sent an email to the board but they never replied.

I have passed the PE exam. In the LARA online application system, it mentioned that I need to upload the working experience verification. I already downloaded the experience verification form from the web, and it seemed that it only requires the PE to sign it.

Do I only need 1 PE to verify and sign it? And do I need to upload other supporting work documents other than this form?

Back