• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Exam Reference Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the following items in like-new condition (minus my name written inside front covers). I confirmed as of this morning, that these are the current reference material for the PE: Structural exam on NCEES website (can confirmed yourself here: NCEES PE Structural exam information). I prefer to sell in person to avoid fees (eBay seller fee and Paypal fee), but willing to ship on buyer's dime. Located in North GA. Willing to meet within an hour of Gainesville, GA.
1) AISC Steel Construction Manual 14th Edition ISBN:1-56424-060-6 $150
2) ASCE 7-10: Minimum Design Loads for Building and Other Structures, Third Printing ISBN: 978-0-7844-1291-6 $150

Willing to sell together for $250

Attachments

• AISC Steel Construction Manual, 14th Edition.jpg
    AISC Steel Construction Manual, 14th Edition.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 14
  • ASCE 7-10.jpg
    ASCE 7-10.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 13
I am looking to sell these quickly. I have a quote from an online store that will purchase for $200 and pay shipping. I would rather let go at the same price and buyer pay shipping to someone here, rather than the website marking them up and reselling, but there is a time component on my quote. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.

I plan to donate my PE(Civil) preparation books (very useful misc.) and Transportation Depth materials. I have them in piles, and hard for me to list them. Time to give away!!

Back